The link between KNOWLEDGE and HOPE is undeniable
Health & Safety - SHE REP Training
Health & Safety -
SHE Rep Training
“There’s no better policy in a society than pursuing a health and safety of its people”
(Ralph Nader, American Activist)
There are important Health and Safety laws in South Africa, all for the protection of employees as well as the employer. If your company does not adhere to those, sooner or later you may encounter some serious and unwanted problems. In any case, the better and safer the workplace, the better the productivity and job satisfaction of workers.
It would be a wise move to identify enough staff members to train as SHE Representatives to assist you in making your company the safest and healthiest workplace in the country. Bring your company in line with the Health and Safety laws. Do not wait until something bad happens – make that clever and humane move pronto!
We need a minimum of 6 people per course, but if your company cannot make up that number, we will advertise in the area. There may be other small companies that would be interested in joining your training. We offer the training at your own premises or any other venue that will suit the trainees. All we need is a table and chairs for the students to sit on.
- This course is accredited by HWSETA (Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority – responsible for education, training and skills development requirements in the Health sector) and LG SETA – Traumamed.
- The duration of the course is 2 days. The first day (08:00 – 17:00) we will be presenting and discussion the theory of being a SHE Representative.
- The next morning there will be a written examination on the theory.
- This certificate is valid for 2 years.
Contents of the SHE Representative Course:
- Introduction to Safety Legislation
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Conduct SHE Rep activities
- SHE related issues
- Activities within SHE structures
SHE Rep – The SHE Group is an accredited and professional Health, Safety and Environmental business operating throughout South Africa as well as in other countries on the African continent.
Our Service Provider
The Service Providers for this course are Supreme Safety, a proudly South African Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality and Training Company and Traumamed.